Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Freshen Up

Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Last week I was feeling kind of blah.  I think winter has really been getting to me and I’ve been in need of a change… something to get me out of my rut and feel excited.  A friend of mine who owns a salon happened to be in town and we planned a fun weekend where a bunch of us got our hair cut and colored.  I love the feeling of a fresh haircut and think this could be a great date idea!  Schedule hair appointments together and make a night out of it.  Get dressed up and sport your new do at a fancy restaurant.  If you don’t feel like spending a fortune, John Howie’s and Ruth’s Chris both have affordable happy hour menus.

Taking time to break up monotony and routine is good for your marriage.  Making a change can be the beginning of other good changes to come.  A new hair cut can help you feel more confident, empowered, and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment